IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
Please read the following important legal information before using this website. By accessing this website, you are accepting our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with the following terms, do not use this website.
- Modification of Terms and Monitoring of Website. Skyline Asset Management, L.P. (“Skyline” or “we”) reserve the right to modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest you check periodically for changes. If you use the website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changes. We reserve the right to monitor use of the website.
Copyrights and Restrictions on Use. The contents of this site are protected by applicable copyright laws. You may not:
- Copy, display, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise distribute any of the pages, text, images, material or other content of this website without express written consent.
- Copy, modify, or display any of Skyline Asset Management, L.P.’s name, logo, text, or images in any way without express written consent.
- Modify or use the pages, text, images, material or other content of this website for any other purpose.
- Limited License. Individuals may, for personal use only, bookmark or point to any page within this website. Other users may link only to Skyline’s home page www.skylinelp.com and, in doing so, must deliver our homepage address www.skylinelp.com. Linking in any other way is prohibited without express written consent.
- Third Party Content. Skyline will not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by third parties through this website, whether by hyperlink or otherwise. By providing access to other websites, Skyline is not recommending the purchase or sale of any stock issued by any company, nor is it endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
Disclaimers. All information and contents of this website are furnished “as is” and Skyline disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or express warranty of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Although Skyline intends the information contained in this website to be accurate and reliable, errors sometimes occur.
Skyline does not warrant that the information will be free of errors, that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the site and servers are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Skyline does not warrant or represent that the materials in this website are correct, accurate or reliable. You, and not Skyline, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your property or operations as a result of using this website.
Reference to a fund or a security anywhere on this website is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security.
If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability. Skyline is not liable under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Skyline or an authorized representative of Skyline has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Skyline is not liable for damages or injury, including but not limited to damages or injury caused by any performance or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or otherwise. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Skyline’s total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Unless otherwise specified, Skyline operates this site from our offices within the state of Illinois, United States of America. We do not claim that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Illinois. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws.
The laws of the state of Illinois govern these terms, without reference to conflict of law principles. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to jurisdiction only in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Integration and Severability. If any of these terms and conditions of use is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
The preceding terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between Skyline and you regarding the subject matter herein.
- Headings. Headings are inserted for convenience of reference only and do not constitute a part of the terms and conditions of use.
120 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Please contact Skyline’s Director of Marketing with any questions or to obtain additional information.
Stephen F. Kendall
Partner, Chief Administrative Officer and Director of Marketing
Phone 312-913-3997 Fax 312-750-0698
For questions about AMG Managers Skyline Special Equities Fund, please contact the AMG Funds LLC.